The Smak

The home of 2 Guys & A Mic covering Sports, News and Entertainment!!!

2 Guys & A Mic - Tank Tanked - EP6  

I was going to replace the show in its entirety because I was not happy with it, but after thoughts and conversations I have decided to leave the episode as is. While the issues in this episode are real, the execution was not up to my standards.

I would like to thank you for continuing to listen and downloading the show.

JD

Corporate Radio Rant – Mark Yoshimoto Nemcoff – Pacific Coast Hellway


Tank Tanked

Vince Young pulling a Farve?


Our Guest - The Head Chick In Charge from Leave The Man Alone


Shop Sounds – Beats

From the podsafe music network


To reach Geno – genojones@aol.com

To reach JD – jddetroit@gmail.com

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 comments

Post a Comment